Hire us

$100.00 / hour

Pay on delivery

Satisfaction guarantee

12 months free support

  • 12 months free support
  • 30 days open purchase
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Testimonials

Overall rating (15 posts)

If you have an opinion about us please leave your testimonial for other customers to benefit from using the enormous button at the top of the right-hand sidebar.

We use the "Quantity Options & Fix Prices" extension and it does exactly what we need for our site. Backend config is intuitive and provides all the features that one could need. Support is exceptional! The extension needed a few tweaks to accommodate our custom theme and Peter was quick to sort it out and continues to improve the extension to iron out any niggles. If only one could get this type of service from all extension developers!

Great modules. Great support. Best is that the MageParts is willing to help out and enthusiastic about their products. Highly recommended.

Very fast & good support. Thank you!

Peter was as great help to me getting this module configured for our use on our site. Great service and app works great!

Great extension with excellent support! Flexible, does exactly what we need, and when we ran into a snag, they responded to our inquiries quickly and helped us sort out the problem. Thanks so much!

Awesome extension and fantastic support! Would 100% recommend Peter and his team!

Awesome extension with excellent support! Before we bought this module we mailed Mageparts with some questions, Peter answered immediately. We also wanted some modifications wich Peter solved for us really fast. This extension does what it says and works really fine. It was a nice experience to work with Peter from Mageparts. Awesome, keep up the good work.

Fast installation, perfectly clear manual and a very friendly support. #happycustomer I'll be back :)

Don't hesitate for a second, these guys are amazing. Peter helped us fixing a conflict we had with another extension and I was super impressed with their professionalism and preparation. Look no further!

We had a very difficult issue involving a conflict with another extension. I was very impressed with the support we received and how willing Peter was to help. He resolved the issue for us while the developers of the other extension were reluctant to help. MageParts really stands apart from other developers we've worked with in the past.

We were looking for a quick solution that helped us make a webshop accessible to registered customers only. Since used some complex API's to load customer data from different system we were faced with some interesting challenges. The "Require Login" extension initially provided us with 80% of the solution. The other 20% was provided by some quick-response and thorough assistance by the MageParts developers who cooperated with our own developers flawlessly. Great product, great service!

Peter from the MageParts helped me solve my query in a matter of minutes! It was related to adjusting their module on my custom theme which normally is a tricky thing to do but I didn't find any problem in following their clean instructions and it resolved my problem pretty quick. Kudos to their support team & awesome effort :)

Amazing support! Super fast response time, and their insight helped me figure out a bug, even though the bug was on my end and not theirs.

We have been working with MageParts on several projects and I'm nothing but happy with their support and services, A+

These guys helped me with my website (info@stpn.se). they are stand up guys who delivered quality code at a fair price.

Restore forgotten password

An email will be sent to the email address you enter below containing a link to reset your password securely.

Create new account